Monday, September 11, 2017

Merry Patterns Holiday Class

Happy Monday! I am still not ready for the fall even though this morning it felt very fall like and I am certainly not ready for Christmas. BUT today I am going to share my Holiday Card Class. It's never to early to get started on your Christmas cards. This class features the Merry Patterns hostess stamp set. This set can be earned for FREE by hosting a $300 workshop. Gather all of your friends for a party so you have this set yourself.


Details: In this class you will make 6 Christmas cards (2 each of 3 designs) using the Merry Patterns hostess set, Be Merry DSP and Coffee Break DSP.

Date: October 5, 2017 7:00
Location: Frenchtown, NJ

Cost: $25

RSVP: September 25, 2017

Contact me to sign up or for more information on hosting your own workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment