Thursday, July 20, 2017

Colorful Seasons: Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop

Hello Welcome to the Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog hop. There are 20 of us from around the world so be sure to follow along to see everyone's projects. You should have just come from Holly's blog


This month we are focusing on the Color Theory Product Suite. There are a ton of great products in this suite. I have used a few of the images/sentiments for my projects this month.

Let's get started.


My first card is simple serene card. I used the branch and flower images from the set. I stamped all of the flowers in Powder Pink and the little stems were stamped in Sweet Sugarplum (it's hard to see that in the photo). I die cut these flowers with the coordinating thinlits. I also cut flowers out of vellum to layer on top of the stamped flowers. It just softens the flowers a bit. The base layer of the card is one of the sheets from the Color Theory Designer Series Paper Stacks. (Say that 5 times fast, haha!). I finished off the card with some pearls.


My next card is almost the complete opposite of the first card. It's a little wild and crazy. I decided to try something different with the embossing paste.

                            

I smeared a bunch of paste on top of the Pool Party cardstock (as shown in the photo on the left). I waited for it to dry a bit. Then with my aqua painter, I dipped it in the ink of my choosing and added lots of splatters to the embossing paste. In the end you come out with a funky piece of artwork!

To not take away from that, I kept the rest of the card simple. I added one of the great sentiments from the set, the lovely Adirondack chair from the thinlits and some ribbon and rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by!

Next up is Jessica Winter. Click below to check out her amazing projects!


Here is the link list of the full Artisan Design team for you to browse:


Product List

8 comments:

  1. Great cards! Both I like very well.
    That with the paste I have to try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh love the vellum on those flowers!!! And you are wild girlie!!! very cool and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done with the embossing paste! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are gorgeous! And I can't wait to try out that embossing paste technique :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah, I have to try the second! A great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both! The embossing paste is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a beautiful information that you have shared with us , thanks ! :)
    wedding invitation cards
    visiting card printing

    ReplyDelete