Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Cool Treats Birthday Card - GDP089



Hello! I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend. Quick post for you today. I will try to come back and update more later but I at least wanted to get this card posted. I decided to join the Global Design Project this week. This week was a color challenge. I love color challenges because it makes me use colors together that I would never think of putting together.

And here is my card for the challenge.


I love how this came out! It's such a fun and sweet card. It's hard to tell in the photo but there is a black layer that is embossed with the Hexagons Textured embossing folder. It gives it another fun little element to the card.


Hopefully you can see the embossing better in this photo. I also mixed some dazzling diamonds and clear embossing powder together to get the shimmer effect on the black cardstock.


Then I decided to make the inside a little prettier too!

I hope you liked today's card and join over the challenge at Global Design Project this week.






3 comments:

  1. I love love love your card! Thanks for the inspiration.
    x Manda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , That's the kind of card that just fascinates me .. Another Brilliant card . Tfs Anne

    ReplyDelete