Friday, February 10, 2017

Lift Me Up Card Class to Go


Hello!! I'm happy to announce my next class. The Lift Me Up Card Class to go. This class will feature the Lift Me Up stamp set and Carried Away DSP from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. I had so much fun coming up with this class.

There are 3 options available:
Option 1: PDF Only - $8.00

Option 2: Supplies, Envelopes, Sprinkles Embellishments - $20.00

Option 3: Clear Lift Me Up Stamp Set, Supplies, Envelopes, Sprinkles Embellishments - $40.00

Each kit will ship priority mail for $7.00

Deadline to register for this class is February 25th.

Kits will ship approximately during the week of March 6th.

Contact me to sign up. If you are interested in hosting this class in your home (NJ area), contact me to schedule a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment