Thursday, November 17, 2016

Stitched Framelits Christmas Card

Hello! I'm interrupting the regular programming of display stamper posts. I just received my Stitched Framelits on Tuesday and had to try them out. They are actually on backorder right now. They were a huge hit with everyone! You can still order them but will just have to wait a little longer to receive them. I'm telling you it is totally worth the wait!! Just this simple little stitching on the die makes such a huge difference. I used the circle one on today's card where I stamped the sentiment. I thought about adding a layer behind the white circle but it actually doesn't even need it. The stitching on the white cardstock is almost enough. I was also trying to keep this fairly simple if you wanted to whip up a bunch of these to send out. The sentiment is from Oh What Fun which is also on sale until the end of the month. This set has lots of fun sentiments to use for cards and tags.



What do you think? Do you love these new framelits? They are a great deal since you get circle, oval and square shapes!! And don't forget about the great stamps that are on sale this month as well.


Stamps: Oh What Fun, Holly Berry
Paper: Candy Lane DSP, Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Gold glimmer paper, Old Olive, Real Red
Ink: Archival Black, Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: Stitched Framelit dies, Holly Berry punch, Brights enamel shapes, pearls

1 comment: