Friday, November 18, 2016

November Paper Pumpkin


Happy Friday! So another interruption in display samples. :) I had to share my alternative ideas for this month’s paper pumpkin. I just got it yesterday and it is super cute! One of my favorites. Now the cards are a little on the smaller side but they are still adorable none the less. I made one card by the instructions and then 2 alternatives. I made a shaker card and then used the leftovers from that to make a cute little tag.


The denim dapper card is a normal 4.25 x 5.5 size card. I cut up the envelope and stamped it with the snowflake stamp which I then glued to the dapper denim base. I used the stitched framelits circle to make a border for the shaker card. Inside the shaker I used 2 of the pieces from the kit (the blue houses and green trees). I had some leftover snow from last year’s card kit in the holiday catalog which I used inside the shaker. The back of the shaker piece is the vellum from the kit. After I adhered the shaker I added the ribbon and sequins. I also added the sentiment on the bottom corner. This was stamped on some scraps from the house piece.


The tag was super easy. I cut up one of the cards and then just used the scraps from the houses and trees. I stamped some little snowflakes, the sentiment and added a sequin. So simple yet so cute! This would look adorable on a bag. Who wouldn’t love a tag like this on their gift and then open up one of these fabulous cards!

If you are interested in getting a kit like this sent to you each month, please contact me! They are such fun surprises each month and there are lots of fun alternatives to them as well.


Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the shaker card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful information that you have shared with us , thanks ! :)
    visiting card printing
    visiting card

    ReplyDelete