Thursday, August 4, 2016

Jars of Love Card Class

Hello! Happy August!! Where oh where is the summer going??? I always have all these thoughts of things and places I want to do over the summer and every year, the same thing happens, summer whizzes by in a flash! And speaking of whizzing by, my little baby is going to be 2 next week!! How did that happen?? I feel like I was just pregnant.

Anywho, today's post is about my next card class. Finally!! I've been dying to get a class together with this set because it's oh so cute!!! And I'll let you in on a little secret.... there may be some coordinating items to go along with the Framelits in the upcoming holiday catalog... wink wink!! So there may be a fun holiday class coming up. :)


Details:
In this class we will use the super cute Jars of Love stamp set and Framelits. We will make 4 cards plus a fun little tag for the bag to package them in. Keep these cards for yourself to send out or give them as a gift. The recipient will love these!

Cost: $20 (includes supplies for 4 cards and the bag, plus envelopes)
$35 includes all of the supplies plus the stamp set

Date: August 24th, 7:00pm
August 26th 2:00pm

Location: Frenchtown, NJ

RSVP by August 20th.

If you are local to me, please join us!!
Can't make these dates. Contact me to set up a private class for you and your friends in your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment