Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hello Dahlia Love!


Yup it's me again. I haven't done this much crafting in such a long time. It feels great to get back into it. I know that any day now, I will be on a break for a bit with the new baby so I'm crafting up now while I can. Which looks to still be some time, haha! This baby does not want to come out. For today's card I was in the mood to do some coloring. I do not have the blendabilities yet but I hear they are fantastic. In the meantime, I used my copic markers to color the flower. I stamped the flower onto watercolor paper and watercolored some Coastal Cabana on the background. Then I used several yellow markers to color the flower in. I stamped the flower twice so I could add a second dimensional layer to the flower. I think it's a nice little touch. The background paper is the Moonlight DSP paper stack. Then I used the On Film framelits to cut out the Blackberry Bliss cardstock. I used the new Good Greetings set (I told you it was versatile) for the sentiment. I stamped the flower image again on the sentiment banner just to make it not look so plain and then I added a Very Vintage designer button with a sequin in the middle. Of course I couldn't leave out the sequins on this card either. I just scattered them over the card where I felt like it. Then I just added some Crushed Curry chevron ribbon.

I hope you liked today's card and I hope you are inspired to do some crafting of your own today!!


Have a great day!

Stamps: Good Greetings, Regarding Dahlias
Ink: Memento Black, Coastal Cabana, Smokey Slate, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Moonlight DSP paper Stack, Basic Gray, Watercolor, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories: On Film Framelit dies, Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon, Gold sequin trim, Copic markers, Aqua painter, Banner punch, Very Vintage Designer buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment