Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Starburst Banner


Happy Snow Day! To those of you on the east coast. We got a decent amount of about 12 inches or so. I think I have had my share of snow for this winter. I am definitely ready for spring/summer to get here. In the meantime, I'll just make some bright colored cards. Today's card is a Valentine's card using more new items from the Occasions mini and Sale-a-bration catalog. I used the Starburst Framelit dies to cut out a piece of the Fresh Prints DSP. The red stripe DSP is also from the paper stack. I used the Banner Blast stamp set and punch from the Sale-a-bration catalog. This little set is so cute! The hearts are stamped and cut with the Hearts a Flutter set and dies. I also used the Coastal Cabana twine from the sale-a-bration catalog. Love this stuff! The sentiment is from Petite Pairs. I really like these colors together for a Valentine's card. This way I can give it to the hubby without it looking too girly! :) Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Banner Blast, Hearts a Flutter, Petite Pairs
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Blushing Bride
Paper: Real Red, Fresh Prints DSP paper stack
Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelit dies, Starburst Framelit Dies, Banner punch, Coastal Cabana twine

No comments:

Post a Comment