Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Snowflakes!!


Hello! Another quick post for you today. Here is another card using the Festive Flurry stamp set and dies. I didn't plan on getting these from the catalog but I'm so glad I did. I really love this set!! I have a few more ideas that I want to use this set for, so please bear with me when I post a few more. I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks to share my advent calendar too. It's a work in progress right now. But on to the card. I cut out 3 different snowflakes from the Framelit dies. One I cut with some cork that I had, one is with the silver glimmer paper and one is cardstock that has a Cherry Cobbler stamped snowflake. I used the Season of Style DSP paper stack for the background (the chevron and polka dot pages). I then stamped a "2" and "5" from the Morning Post stamp set on Gumball Green cardstock. I punched them out with the 1 1/4 circle punch. The final touch was Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon and Early Espresso baker's twine. Thanks for stopping by!!


Stamps: Festive Flurry, Morning Post
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Gumball Green, Silver Glimmer paper, Season of Style DSP paper stack
Accessories: Cork, Gumball Green Stitched satin ribbon, Early Espresso baker's twine, Festive Flurry Framelit dies, 1 1/4 circle punch, Eyelet border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment