Friday, August 30, 2013

Fancy Halloween!


Happy Friday! Now we are going to switch gears from Christmas to Halloween. I'm all over the place lately. I'm just glad when I get a free moment to stamp so whatever holiday I'm in the mood for, I go with it. I had this idea for a Halloween card in my head. Although I feel like it would probably be better as a fall thank you type card but I was having trouble finding some kind of gratitude type sentiment. And I didn't want to put thank you on it since I didn't think I would have any reason to send a fall thank you. At least with Halloween on it, I'll send this to my mom, haha! So she will enjoy my fancy Halloween card. On to the card details. I stamped Pumpkin Pie cardstock with the chevron stamp from Oh, Hello and then cut out 3 small ovals to make the pumpkin. I stamped an image from Label Love in Crushed Curry which is under the pumpkin. Then I stamped the polka dot image from Four Frames in Pear Pizzazz. This was layered on Crushed Curry chevron ribbon and a deco label die cut with the Champagne glimmer paper. I also added a paper doily as well to spice it up a bit. :) The background DSP is from Afternoon Picnic. Who would have thought you could use that for Halloween. Well on a fancy Halloween card you can! At the bottom I stamped the Happy Halloween from Teeny Tiny Wishes on Baked Brown Sugar cardstock. I finished it off with a few pearls in the top left corner.


Stamps: Oh, Hello, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Label Love, Four Frames
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Champagne Glimmer Paper, Afternoon Picnic DSP
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie, Black
Accessories: Paper Doilies, Deco Label Framelit dies, Pearls, Crushed Curry chevron ribbon, Artisan punch, Modern Label punch, Decorative Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment