Monday, April 30, 2012

Party This Way - Retiring



Hello everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend. I had plans of posting this weekend but of course other things got in the way. I had to straighten up the new baby's room. After my baby shower last weekend, gifts were taking over that room! Everyone was so generous and we are so appreciative. Yet all the gifts piled in the room made it a little hard to walk, lol! So I needed to take care of that plus the other fun household items. But on to the card. I made this card for my brother's 30 birthday on Friday. I used various papers from Sweet Shop and Summer Smooches for the banner which was punched with the Petite Pennants Builder punch. I also stamped one of the images from Party This Way behind the DSP on the pennants. For the "30", I typed that out in MDS, printed on vellum and attached to the card with brads. I stamped and punched the sentiment and then I stamped and cut out the "Party This Way". This wasn't one of my favorite sets although I do use the "Happy Birthday" sentiment all the time so I will still probably keep this set for that. Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Party This Way
Paper: Summer Smooches DSP, Sweet Shop DSP, Pool Party, Pacific Point, Real Red, Lucky Limeade
Ink: Pool Party, Pacific Point, Real Red, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Petite Pennants Banner punch, Modern Label punch, Pool Party baker's twine, Square Lattice textured embossing folder, brads, MDS

No comments:

Post a Comment