Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Glittery Birthday


Hello!! This week I have a couple of fun cards using the Mouthwatering set from the Occasions Mini. This is a great set for summer birthday cards or even year round birthday cards. Who wouldn't love an ice cream cone birthday card! I used the Sweet Shop DSP from the Occasions mini for the background. I stamped the ice cream cone 3 times and cut out each section and layered them with dimensionals. I then layered this onto a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock that was embossed with the Designer Frames embossing folder. I stamped the sentiment from Party This Way in Lucky Limeade. I also used a strip of the silver glimmer paper (LOVE this stuff!). And the final touch was a Melon Mambo bow. I really like all of these bright colors together. I am so ready for spring/summer to get here soon! I will be back in a day or 2 with another Mouthwatering/Sweet Shop birthday card.

Stamps: Mouthwatering, Party This Way
Paper: Lucky Limeade, Sweet Shop DSP, Crumb Cake, Silver glimmer paper
Ink: Peach Parfait, Melon Mambo, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Designer Frames embossing folder, Melon Mambo Scallop Dots ribbon, rhinestones, Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch, Modern Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment