Friday, March 11, 2011

Bliss


Happy Saturday! Today's card was for the challenge on Splitcoast yesterday. The challenge was to do something fun to the edges of your card. I did not do anything crazy or out of the box. I just simply sponged the edges of everything. However, now looking at my photo its a little hard to even see that. Oh well. Its there! Anyway, I used some Springtime Vintage paper which I printed from My Digital Studio (since I don't have this paper). I sponged all around those edges in Crumb Cake. On the crumb cake piece, I went over it lightly with the music notes wheel and sponged those edges. The sentiment from Bliss is stamped in Always Artichoke and sponged with Very Vanilla. I added a few butterflies and some Baja Breeze seam binding. I'm not totally sure I like how this came out. I wasn't sure where I was going with this card when I started. I had one idea when I started and this was completely different than that idea. :) I think I need to get back in my stamping groove. Its been a few days since I've done any stamping. I'm hoping to do a few things this weekend. So far we have no plans. Just the usual cleaning, laundry and what not for the weekend. How fun, lol! Well I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment