Monday, March 14, 2011

Absolutely Fabulous


Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. Luckily I was able to do some cards on Saturday plus make a yummy dinner. Then Sunday was filled with cleaning and organzing....yuck! At least we had another good dinner to end the weekend. I was working on organzing my craft room...what an undertaking that is. As if I didn't already know, but this was just proof that I have WAY too many stamps, papers, accessories! I need to condense. Well actually it's more like I need to make room because the new mini comes out soon and then the new catalog in July so I am definitely going to need space for all the new things I will want. I saw something similar to the layout for today's card online, so I had this idea in my head and I wanted to try it out. I think it came out cute. But maybe that's because I'm partial to that little dress form. So adorable! I just wrapped some Pretty in Pink tafetta ribbon around the form and added an Old Olive button. The ribbon is Certainly Celery satin and the DSP is Concord Crush from the In Color paper pack (hostess gift). This was a pretty quick card to make. I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment