Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bachelorette Party Invites








Happy Sunday! Today I have a couple of the samples of the bachelorette party invites I designed. I'll come back tomorrow with the rest. My future sister-in-law is part of the bridal party for a friend of hers so she wanted some invites for the bachelorette party. So I decided to try some out in MDS. First I browsed Wedding Paper Divas and Etsy looking for some ideas. I found a ton of ideas so I tried to narrow it down. I ended up making 7 samples. They actually took no time at all to design. The first one uses Blushing Bride DSP and the swirl image from Baroque Motifs. The second one uses Basic Black polka dot DSP and some Melon Mambo scallops. The third one uses the Night and Day DSP. To get the large scallops I just added 3 large circles on top of each other until I got the look I wanted. And the fourth one uses the Baja Breeze striped DSP along with the Top Note die. The size of these is 4.25 x 5.5 so I will be able to get 4 out of one sheet. I'll let you know which one she decides to go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment