Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jolly Ornaments


Hello! I really like how today’s card turned out. Again, its another one that is probably too bulky for the mail. This will be another hand delivered card. The paper is from the Jolly Holiday collection, which is layered with a piece of vellum die cut using the top note die. I like this look but I’m not really sure how to glue it without having the glue show through all over. I used a glue stick which worked for the most part except in the top corners where you can see the glue a bit. Oh well! I then stamped 3 ornaments from Delightful Decorations in Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Soft Suede. Punched them out with the ornament punch (super easy), added them to the cream cardstock with dimensionals and then added an Old Olive bow. I hope you enjoyed today’s card!

2 comments:

  1. I use vellum tape which is quite successful, but another trick I like using more is sticking the vellum on to the card where you have something else covering it. So in this case I would use tape, any sort under the cream bit and the bells to cover the tape. Hope this helps. Your card is gorgeous. Jo from New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I'll try hiding the tape/glue next time.

    ReplyDelete