Friday, September 24, 2010

Sherbert Birthday Birds


Hi! The challenge on spiltcoast today was to use scallops. I was really in the mood to do something crafty that wasn't wedding related (even though I should be doing something like that instead!). I felt like using some fun colors and these feel very sherbert like to me but I think they all look nice together. The colors are Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, and Pear Pizazz. I used the lattice texture plate on the Pear Pizazz cardstock. I then stamped the pennant from Party This Way in those 3 colors. Then added 2 birds and an owl from Aviary. I just love that little owl! He was stamped in Crumb Cake. I added some lace ribbon, some rhinestones on the ends of the pennants and the happy birthday sentiment from Party This way in Early Espresso. I think it came out pretty cute. I'm about to do a few minutes of relaxing before dinner. I hope you enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment