Thursday, June 24, 2010

Another Friends Never Fade


Hi! This just feels like it has been a really long week. I have a ½ day at work tomorrow and I can’t wait to be home and relax this weekend. I don’t really think we have too much going on. On to today’s card, it’s another one I did using Friends Never Fade. I promise to show something next week not using this set. :) I went a little crazy with it when I got it. Anyway, I stamped the image in Baja Breeze twice. On the second image I cut out the flower and the “friends” portion and put them on dimensionals. The center of the flower has some dazzling diamonds. The background paper is from the Greenhouse Gala dsp adhered to Crumb Cake cardstock with a strip of Baja Breeze. Then I just added a Chocolate Chip bow. A pretty easy card to do. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment