Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Color Challenge


Hello! Today’s card is from yesterday’s challenge on splitcoast. It was a color challenge to use Real Red, Bermuda Bay and Kraft. The extra challenge was to use ruled paper. I like how this card came out. I would have never used these colors together before but I think they are pretty nice together. Since I have the Flight of Butterfly still on my desk I decided to use that along with the sentiment from Birthday Bliss. Overall, this was pretty easy card to make. The ruled paper is one of the die cuts from the Write Stuff DSP. The kraft scallops on the bottom are 4 1 ¼ circle punches. My inspiration for the layout came from this card. I used the same layout just changed everything else.

That’s it for me today. I’m getting ready to go away for a few days over the holiday weekend. I’m going down to Emerald Isle, NC with a couple of girlfriends. I can’t wait and I hope we have some nice weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment