Friday, April 16, 2010

Save the Dates




Happy Friday! It's been a few days since my last post. I've been busy busy with all sorts of craftiness. I've been working on swaps for a group I'm a part of (can't post those yet), lots of invitations and then I just did some save the dates for my own wedding. These were actually pretty quick and easy to do. These are similar to one of the invite examples I had done. We still haven't decided on our invitation yet but I think we're leaning towards something like this. The stamp set used is not SU but everything else is. There is a new set in the Summer Mini that is similar so I may use something like that (I just haven't ordered the set yet). The background swirl on the chocolate chip paper is from Elements of Style...a new set from the Summer Mini. The butterfly is from Live Your Dream, which is retired. The following colors were used: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Ruby Red and Pumpkin Pie. I printed the info on a piece of confetti cream die cut with the Top Note die. I had fun making these because they were fairly simple and look cute. If only I could spend ALL day making cards, invites and crafts, lol! That would be the life! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment