Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Celebrating the New Colors



Hello! After yesterday's annoucement from Stampin Up about their new Color Renovation, I decided to get busy with some cards using the new (retired) colors. My inspiration came from 2 of the cards that were in the Stampin Success magazine for demonstrators. I pretty much copied them just changing them a bit and using the retired colors that will now be New colors! Since I liked how they came out, I added 2 more cards to the set. I think they all came out pretty good. I may try to limit the colors to 3 or 4 and make this a class or just another gift set. All of the cards use the set "For All you Do." I just love that butterfly in the set!! The details are listed under each card.



Card 1: Colors: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Scallop Punch, Modern Label Punch



Card 2: Colors: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Scallop Punch, Modern Label Punch



Card 3: Colors: Tangerine Tango, So Saffron
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Modern Label Punch



Card 4: Colors: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Modern Label Punch, Eyelet Border Punch


Lots of eye candy for you today. I hope you enjoyed them all!!

4 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, I love that the old retired colors are coming back and the new in colors are staying, but I'm freaking out about the 30 colors they are getting rid of. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and elegant. Did you use Dazzling diamonds with 2-way glue?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly - Yeah it is a lot of colors to get rid of! I'm not happy about some of my favorites that are leaving. :(
    pianostamper - Yes, I did use the 2 way glue pen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just beautiful!~ So glad I found you on Splitcoast! I'm your newest follower!

    Suzie :)
    http://papercraftlady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete