Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Another Save the Date


Hello! I have another Save the Date for you. This is just a sample I did to show a friend of my brother's. He has several friends that are engaged that are looking for Save the Dates, so I made up a few samples to show them. I have one or 2 more that I will post this week. This one uses Elements of Style from the Summer Mini (which will be available May 1st!) The colors are Baja Breeze and Pacific Point, which will be returning with the new catalog in July. I stamped the large flower as the background on the Baja Breeze cardstock. The bird is stamped in Pacific Point and is cut out. I rounded the corners on the white cardstock and added a rinestone to the bird. (After looking at the picture, it looks like I need to change the blade on my paper cutter). That's it from me today, have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment