Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good Neighbors


Here is something other than Awash with Flowers. I used the Good Neighbors set (which is a free Sale-a-bration set with a $50 purchase). I got this set thinking it was really cute but I've had a hard time with it. Although I do actually like how this card came out. This would look great in many different colors. I stamped the houses in Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry and Bermuda Bay. All the roofs were stamped in Soft Suede with Dazzling Diamonds added. The bottom is Certainly Celery cardstock sponged with the same color ink. I just freehand cut the hills. The white is sponged with Bashful blue for the sky. The sentiment is from Bella's Bloom (also another set that you can earn free during sale-a-bration). The flower on the so saffron is also from Bellas Bloom and stamped in Crushed Curry. And lasty I added a bow with the Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon (which I think is the first time I actually used that color ribbon). That's it for today. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment