Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter Floral


Hello! Today's card is an Easter card. I got the inspiration again from Dawn McVey's blog. I love the cards she does. I just usually try to change them using the Stampin Up stamps that I have. And today I also changed the colors from her card as well. I stamped the flowers from Fifth Avenue Floral onto Pretty in Pink cardstock with Close to Cocoa. I cut them out and added dazzling diamonds to them. The leaves are from the retired Central Park set. They also have dazzling diamonds on them. (I might have gone a little crazy with the sparkles today!) The polka dot background paper is from the Cottage Wall dsp. I used the punch from the SAB catalog for the certainly celery cardstock. The sentiment is from Well Scripted from the Occasions mini. I tried something new with the ribbon. Instead of tying a bow or know I did ruffles. This was my first time doing this so I need a little practice to make them neater but overall I think it's cute. Something I will probably do more of in the future. If I can get my sewing machine working I will probably try to sew them done so they're not as fluffy. Anway, enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment