Thursday, March 4, 2010

2010 Calendar


I still don't have a card to share but this is not wedding related. Last year I made my mom a monthly calendar. This year she asked for another one for her desk. I'm a little behind on finishing it. I've only done the first 4 months. I better get moving with the rest because the end of April will be here before I know it and she won't have anything. I used my all time favorite set, Petal Pizazz and stamped 2 of the flowers in different shades of the same color. Each month I plan to use a different color. I also stamped some grass from the Inspired by Nature set. I used the confetti cream cardstock. The flowers are cut out and placed on dimensionals with buttons used for the center. The calendar pages hang from binder rings that are attached to a clear picture frame. I will try to get a picture of how it hangs for next time. I will post the rest of the months once I finish them.

No comments:

Post a Comment